María Rosa Arrabé
- Cuchi, as everyone called her, founded the first home textile store in Marbella in 1981 with a franchise from the firm Descamps
- His taste for the high quality and good design of the fabrics gave him years of success, dressing the best houses in Marbella and surroundings
Abyss & Habidecor
- A few years later, decided to include the Habidecor firm, a small high-quality bathroom rug firm that was just starting out.
- It was already clear then that Celso, its founder, was doing things well, his love for textiles and his knowledge in the matter was very noticeable.
- A few years later, she created Abyss and, of course, María Rosa did not hesitate to incorporate what has become the best towel firm in the world into her small store.
- In 1998 the Descamps firm suffered some ups and downs. María Rosa Arrabé and her daughter-in-law Lola Alario decided to change the franchise to the French firm Yves Delorme , a new firm that started with great force
- The company continued to grow, and after 5 years they found the need to be able to offer more options to their clients, so Lola Alario, together with her daughter Lola Aguado, created what is now Loani Home.
- Loani Home began as a multi-brand textile store with firms such as Abyss & Habidecor, Yves Delorme, Bellora, Trussardi, Missoni, Armani, Frette…
- Shortly after we created and developed a decoration studio from Loani Home, in which we have worked for many years with large projects in Marbella and surroundings that have given us great joy.
- After years of experience with home textiles, David appeared one day, an expert in textiles from Israel
- David passed on all his knowledge and his passion for textiles
- After years working with interior designers, helping them dress the beds for their projects, we saw the need to create a firm that would give them total freedom when designing, choosing colors, fabrics and measurements.
- This is how Loani Custom was born in 2018.
Celso de Lemos
- After 3 years working on the development of the firm while we were expanding clients, we decided to focus 100% on home textiles, leaving aside the study of decoration
- It was there when we decided to incorporate Celso de Lemos, the new bed, table and homeware textile firm, created by the founder of Abyss & Habidecor
- Celso de Lemos raises Loani Home to a new level